By agreeing with the Collection of Personal Information Procedure, you accept that your personal information that can be obtained via the website will be gathered and used in order to confirm the security and the accuracy of the transactions performed by the associated companies or partners.
It is necessary that you give certain personal information that can vary according to the goods and services you have purchased, including but not limited to, name, surname, identity, document number, address, credit/debit card numbers, expiration date, security number, order purchaser information and order note. We would like to remark that when you agree with the Collection of Personal Information Procedure, your information will be protected by the security and privacy standards that are always fundamental to us.
If you are not able to give the information that is necessary to carry out certain transactions, we might not be able to provide you with the expected service.
The information that will be kept will be used only for the purposes stated below:
- To put your purchase orders in process and to manage your account,
- To market our services and related goods,
- To produce statistics about your transactions and to create connect lists in order to maintain our connection with you; to gather commercial statistics and analyses related to site usage, and to share these with third parties when necessary provided that the terms of privacy will be complied,
- To get in touch with you via e-mail, phone, fax, SMS, or via mail in the purpose of market research via their representatives,
- To make an analysis about how you use our website, and customize our website in order to offer better services to you,
- Creating identity, verification, and registration,
- In order to research about and improve our goods and services and your related facilities of personal choice,
- To introduce our services or related goods to you, to send periodical e-mails that serve as promotions about the new goods and other information that you might be interested in,
- The information can be shared with third parties, by protecting all rights of the user, in order to execute legal requirements and/or in order to comply with the requests of official authorities.
In the case that you agree with the Collection of Personal Information Procedure, the information that you share will be kept by us during your transactions and legal requirements.
It will be possible for you to have access to and to change the information that is being kept by us via the update pages.
As we constantly improve our website, there are also improvements about the information use. Any changes will be reported to you under the title of “Privacy Procedure”.
Under the title of “Personal Information”, information about the liabilities and principles of PlusCanvas is given. As PlusCanvas, we certify that we will fulfill the concerned rules completely and including all. Hereby, adhering to the Collection of Personal Information Procedure that you have agreed with, we will be attentive to keep any kind of information gathered by us, via the security and privacy measures that has been taken by our team.
Minimizing the information gathering and use, we will keep your information only as long as the necessary period of time for your transactions to be completed. Our website contains connections to websites that are in accordance with our standards, and that can show that it is meticulous enough about privacy. However, PlusCanvas cannot be held responsible for the content and the privacy practices of the pertinent websites.